- The Houston Chapter of the
Human Factors and Ergonomic Society serves Houston and outlying areas.
- Our membership includes people in varied disciplines such as Aerospace,
Human-Computer Interaction, Education/Training, Health Care, Ergonomics, Safety, and more.
- Members are part of organizations such as NASA, Lockheed Martin, Schlumberger, Hewlett Packard, local universities such as Rice and
University of Houston, and many others.
- Houston HFES hosts several events throughout the year.
- If you would like more information about our group please contact the current president
or if you would like to become a member we would
be happy to have you as part of our organization.
- Keep in touch -
LinkedIn Group - HFES Houston Chapter,
Twitter @HoustonHFES and
June 1 deadline for submission of 2-minute YouTube videos answering the
question, "How does human factors/ergonomics help people?"
Please help us spread the word - this contest is open to anyone, membership is
not required. The winning submitters will also receive monetary awards in the
Complete details may be found here:
- First Place: $3,000
- Second Place: $2,000
- Third Place: $1,000