order to submit your work to be considered for presentation at
this year's symposium, please fill out the form below. Note that all presenters
must register for the symposium. Required information is marked
* Panels 30 minutes, submit a one page proposal that includes an abstract describing the topic, a list of committed presenters with a short bio for each.
* Pecha Kucha (a format consisting of 20 slides, 20 seconds each, about 6 minutes) Submit an abstract describing your topic and how it relates to other professionals.
* Presentation 15 minutes, submit an abstract describing the research or topic, why it is important, how it relates to other professionals.
* Posters will be available throughout the day and author must be present
This year we are able to be broader with acceptance
- Research Lecture (for a more formal presentation or demonstration)
- Panel (good for industry contributions as no presentations are required)
- Poster (excellent for great conversations about a topic, problem, or research)
- Methodology Presentations (for student works in progress seeking feedback on methodology of future research)
Submission deadline: December 7, 2021 - there will be no extensions
Notification of acceptance: January 14, 2022
February 11, 2022
If you would like to have your poster or slides posted to the chapter's
website, please submit your materials to us as a PDF file by the day
of the symposium.
Questions regarding the submission process may be directed to